Friday, July 6, 2012

Debt Collectors is not giving me monthly statements

Question By L.Elena
I am form Arizona. I have been paying be due amount to get off of debt. From last six month I have paid them $3540.00 but I could not receive any statement from them. I have call them so many time to send me statement but they do not reply my mail. Is there anything which I can do to get my statement from then?
Answers:
Unfortunately it’s hard to say that the consumer who is paying in installments should get statement but yes you have rights to know about your current balance and your payments are properly credited to the money they owe.
Keep your payment record carefully and use debt calculator to know how much you have to pay.
If you thing the recovery agency collector is not charging incorrectly then you will need to talk with consumer law attorney and get your solution. You can also file a complaint against collection agency at Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
National Asset Management is changing the world of Collection Agency . Call 1-877-299-6276 (Toll Free) for your collection needs.
Getting help with debt collection 1-877-299-6276 (Toll Free) . Know your rights: Fair Debt Collection Practices Act