Monday, February 13, 2012

John billing supervisor at a medical in USA

Hi my name is john and i am a billing supervisor at a medical in USA. Recently i have lots of issues with patients who would medical insurance and then letter come to find out they are not giving us money back. I tried everything that i could get them to pay the money. I call them but they did nothing but they ignore me. We really should get the money which we are owned.

I have no idea how to some how force them to pay and ruining our reputation and making like feel that we are really evil doctors running this hospital.

After that i found a website http://www.nationalmanagement.net/ and it was absolutely incredible it gives me tons of free information and helps me.
It was really fantastic because it didn’t hear our reputation and really did in a kind way so its absolutely fantastic exactly why we needed and i just want to share if any one is struggle with getting people to paid.