Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I have winding-up my company assets and property to pay bills


Debt Story : Posted by: Tom


I have small business of iron parts. I have signed a deal of 15 million dollar. To fulfill all requirements i borrow money to buy machine and hire employee. All was going well but in August I was diagnosed with end stage kidney failure, i was totally upset my life was totally change i have to dialysis 3 times a week and waiting for a transplant. Doctor has suggested not to do work, now its eight months and i have lost my business completely.

Now the situation is that I have to winding-up my company assets and property to pay bills of machine, employee salary and so on.

The problem is not just stopping here - I have bought my home by taking loan and from last eight month I do not pay any installment. Now Debt collector is calling for money, i am now live in fear of losing my home too to give the due amount.

In the mean time my friend suggests to settle down your debt by contacting National Asset Management agency.